Laser beauty procedures have become wildly popular these days. Whether you want to remove blemishes, rejuvenate your skin, get rid of unwanted body hair, or treat wrinkles.
The advantage? Laser treatments are extremely effective and the effects last for a long time–the results are almost permanent.
The downside? They usually need to be done at medical spas or clinics and the procedures are super pricey.
If you’ve found yourself in a dilemma and at an impasse; don’t let the price tag and inconvenience stop you from looking and feeling your best! You can have perfectly smooth and flawless skin without spending thousands on regular trips to the skin clinic.
This is where Tria Laser devices come in. These handheld devices use lasers to treat wrinkles, remove facial hair, treat crow’s feet, and so on. Tria Laser reviews everywhere are overwhelmingly positive and people love the devices because of how convenient and user-friendly they are.
In this Tria Laser Review, I will talk about the anti-aging device and the hair removal device. Moreover, I’ll include what each device does and what I liked about them.
Tria Beauty Laser Device Reviews
Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4x:
Sick of unwanted facial hair and tired of endless waxing treatments? Thanks to the Tria Beauty Hair Removal device, sideburns, and a hairy upper lip will become a thing of the past.
This handheld device uses a laser to remove unwanted facial and body hair. It uses Diode Laser Technology, which is used by dermatologists and aestheticians.
The lasers in the device target the hair follicles and the pigment in them. This essentially disables the hair and the follicle. The disabled hair then falls out, leaving softer skin instead of stubble. Since the laser permanently disables the follicle, there will be no regrowth.
Tria 4x reviews are so positive because it safely delivers over 3 times more hair removing energy.
Does Tria actually work for hair removal? According to the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x reviews, you should start to see results within 3-4 weeks when used correctly. For the best results, use the Tria Beauty Hair Removal every two weeks until you are satisfied with the results.
- Dimensions: 11.3 x 5.8 x 10.1 inches
- Weight: 1.81 pounds
- Easy to use. This device was designed to be used by regular folks at home. As a result, anybody can figure out how to use it.
- It can be maneuvered easily. You can easily move it across your face and body. Based on Tria laser hair removal on face reviews, you can easily maneuver it across the contours of your face.
- Easy to hold. The Tria Hair Removal device was made so you can easily hold it in your hand and use it on the face and body without any difficulty.
- No side effects. There are no harmful Tria Laser Hair Removal side effects, even when it is used for a long time. It is very safe and FDA-cleared.
- Visible results. Within a few weeks, you will notice fewer, sparser hairs, as well as smoother and softer skin.
- Very effective. The device really does work and removes even the thickest and darkest of hairs.
- Permanent results. The Tria device works to destroy the hair follicle, therefore making sure that the hair will not grow again.
- The device can be a little painful, especially on the higher settings. To manage the pain, it is advised to apply a numbing cream to the areas before starting the treatment.
- Rather expensive. However, the device has good value for money and is way cheaper than repeated laser procedures at a clinic.
Why I Recommend the Tria Beauty Device:
If you’re like me, you might shy away from clinics and medical spas. Tria hair laser reviews all reiterate what I loved about the device. It lets you perform laser treatments right at home, at your convenience.
Besides feeling more comfortable doing these things at home, the device works really well and does get rid of unwanted hair for good. As it has been cleared by the FDA, you can rest easy knowing it is safe to use. As this Tria Laser Hair Removal review shows you, I’m almost smitten with this device.
Tria Age-Defying Smooth Beauty Laser Device:
Hair removal isn’t the only thing you can treat with lasers at home. The Tria Age-Defying device treats wrinkles and makes the skin much smoother.
How does it work? The beams of light from the laser penetrate the layers of our skin, causing cellular disruption. As a result, the body’s natural healing mechanism kicks in, boosting the production of collagen and elastin.
The collagen makes the skin firmer and more elastic. It also encourages cell turnover, revealing fresh and new skin. This erases the signs of aging and increases the radiance and softness of your skin.
As any Tria Beauty review will suggest, this device improves the overall health of your skin when used over some time. It is safe to use at home and gives faster and more dramatic results than anti-aging creams and serums.
For the best results use the device 5 days a week for 12 weeks. Then use it to touch up the results once or twice a week.
- Dimensions: 6 x 9.8 x 4 inches
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Easy to use. Like the Hair Removal device, the Anti-aging device is suitable for using at home and anyone can use it easily.
- Attractive design. The device is compact and sleek looking and can be stored in a cupboard or vanity easily.
- Treats wrinkles and fine lines. The laser device stimulates the production of collagen, making the skin smoother and more elastic.
- FDA cleared and safe to use. Also, there are no dangerous side effects when used correctly.
- Quick results. You can start seeing improvements within a few weeks, and these effects continue the longer you use the device.
- Treats long term skin issues. This device also corrects sun damage, age spots, and acne blemishes; making them lighter until they gradually fade away.
- Super effective. The device really will make a difference to your skin and you can notice these results in real-time.
- It will burn your skin when used incorrectly. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter when you start the treatments.
- It is pretty expensive. However, you can use the device for a long time and it is much cheaper than professional laser treatments. This makes it worth the money you spent.
Why I Recommend the Tria Age-Defying Smooth Beauty Laser:
Wrinkle creams and masks can take a long time to give us the results we want. If you’re looking for a stronger and quicker fix, this Tria device is what you’re looking for.
Also, the device just takes 5 minutes of your time every day. It is easy to use, safe, and much cheaper than clinical or spa laser treatments. The device also amplifies the effects of anti-aging creams and serums, making them work better. Best of all, you can carry out the treatment safely at home, based on the progress of your skin.
It fills out creases and makes wrinkles and fine lines fade away. Best of all, it makes your skin smooth, soft, and luminous and keeps it that way.
Laser tools are becoming increasingly popular for use at home. So why not jump on that bandwagon and see the fast-acting goodness of laser treatments for yourself?
This Tria laser review focuses on two devices that deal with the most common cosmetic issues women everywhere face. Whether you’re dealing with aging skin or unwanted body hair, Tria Beauty has a long-term solution for your problems.
And that’s why you should order the Tria device you need today and reap the benefits of their laser treatments. I promise you’ll never need another kind of laser treatment ever!