Nothing feels worse than trying an elaborate hairstyle, whether it’s an updo or Dutch braid, only to realize your hair doesn’t have the volume to hold it up.
Even a simple hairstyle, like the iconic Jennifer Lopez high ponytail, requires tons of volume and texture to give it that extra chic, sleek appearance.
Fine hair needs special treatment. Most of the shampoos out there are too heavy for fine hair. They weigh down fine hair, making it look limp and lifeless. Your hair will also get greasy fast, and you’ll need to wash it more frequently.
On the other hand, the right kind of shampoo will give your hair shine and a luscious bounce. The Biolage Volumebloom Shampoo promises to do exactly that.
In my Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Shampoo review, I’m going to talk about why I like this shampoo and how it can change the way you look at your hair forever.
What I Love About the Biolage Volumebloom Shampoo
This shampoo has many benefits, so I’ll get right to it. The shampoo is safe for people with allergies, smells great, and is non-comedogenic.
Here are all the things that make the Matrix Biolage Shampoo so great.
If you’re hyper-aware about the ingredients in your hair/skincare products, or you have sensitive skin and allergies, you’re going to love this shampoo. This shampoo is super safe as it is free from many different kinds of allergens.
For instance, it has no gluten or topical antibiotics. It is also paraben-free.
People are wary about parabens because there is research that suggests they can disrupt the function of hormones in the body. As a result, they might cause reproductive issues, infertility, and even cancer when used for a long time.
I also love that the shampoo is free from nickel, lanolin, and MCI/MI. These chemicals, also known as ‘itchy Ms’ can make your scalp itchy and irritated. As a result, you won’t have to worry about dandruff, itchiness, and other issues caused by problematic ingredients.
Comedogenic hair care products can make your scalp oily and lead to clogged follicles. Clogged follicles make your scalp feel nasty and cause hair fall.
The Volumebloom shampoo is non-comedogenic and won’t make your scalp feel greasy. It is also oil-free, which is a major plus-point. Your hair won’t feel oily and weighed down. Instead, your scalp will feel clean and your hair will feel light and bouncy.
This shampoo has a delicious floral-tropical smell. This is because it has several botanical extracts in it. For example, the coconut, kola-nut, and rosemary give it a fresh, tropical scent, reminiscent of cocktails, beaches, and luxury resorts.
On the other hand, the camellia adds a floral dimension to the smell. The scent is lingering too, it clings to your hair and lasts for a few days.
Makes Your Hair Super Soft:
People love this shampoo because it adds volume without making your hair frizzy. Hair will be soft, smooth, and shiny after a wash. In fact, users have claimed that they don’t even need to use any conditioner afterward.
After just two washes you will notice your hair feels irresistibly soft and silky. It will look and feel like you just walked out of a salon. Wispy flyaways will be tamed and the shampoo will give your roots a lift.
However, if your hair is coarse, or just needs some extra TLC, you can’t go wrong with the Biolage Volumebloom Weightless Conditioner.
The shampoo formula was inspired by the soft and fluffy cotton flower. It works by plumping out the hair. It also expands the follicle and this is what gives hair a long-lasting bounce and plenty of volume.
When used regularly, it will make your hair look healthy, full, and fluffy. It also works because the formula is light and won’t weigh down your hair. Limp hair will be revitalized and feel silky and lively.
Mild and Non-Stripping:
Above all, the shampoo is incredibly gentle. It won’t strip the excess moisture from your hair or scalp. Furthermore, this makes it safe for color-treated hair as it won’t make the dye bleed out.
Although it is very mild, it lathers reasonably well and makes a lot of bubbles. You can work it well into your scalp to remove dead skin, oil, and dirt.
It is also easy to rinse out and won’t leave any kind of residue on your scalp. All in all, I must say that the shampoo makes good on all its claims.
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 9.8 inches
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Brand: Biolage
- Gives fine hair volume. The shampoo transforms lank, limp hair, and makes it smooth and shiny. The shampoo’s formula is light and won’t weigh down your hair.
- Free from allergens. This makes it safe for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
- Paraben-free. There are no dangerous ingredients in this shampoo.
- Non-comedogenic. The shampoo is both oil-free and non-comedogenic. Therefore, it won’t clog your hair follicles, create build-up, or make your scalp feel overly greasy.
- Smells great. The tropical notes will make your shower routine leisurely and relaxing.
- Mild and gentle. The shampoo isn’t harsh and won’t strip your hair of moisture or your scalp of oil. Your hair will feel clean without any dryness.
- Softens hair. The Biolage shampoo will make your hair soft and smooth, removing frizz and adding moisture. It does so without weighing down the hair or making it look greasy.
- Safe for colored hair. It won’t strip dyed hair of its color and keeps color-treated hair shiny and vibrant.
- Affordable. Although the shampoo isn’t exactly cheap, it isn’t expensive either. It falls somewhere among mid-range shampoos and is worth the money.
- Lots of fakes and counterfeits. There are loads of knockoffs available, so make sure you get your Matrix Biolage shampoo from a well-reputed seller.
Why I Recommend the Matrix Biolage Shampoo:
As you can probably tell, there are lots of things I loved about the Biolage Volumebloom shampoo. And what’s not to love? The shampoo is amazing and gives dull hair the shine and lift it desperately needs.
The Matrix Volumebloom shampoo is lightweight and cleansing, giving your hair a lively bounce. Limp hair will be transformed into something smooth, bouncy, and shiny! It is also safe and free of dangerous ingredients. The lovely smell is just the cherry on top.
How to Use the Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Shampoo for Perfect Tresses
If you’re demoralized about how your hair looks lank and lifeless, this might help you give it a little DIY makeover, right at home.
- Make sure your hair is soaking wet. Take a dime sized amount of shampoo and apply it to your wet hair. Lather well and massage it gently into your scalp. You can even separate your hair into sections and apply the shampoo to each part separately.
- If your scalp still feels dirty, apply the shampoo again.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly in lukewarm water.
- Apply the Biolage Volumebloom Weightless Conditioner to the midsection to the ends of your hair. Let it sit in your hair for a few minutes and rinse well with cool water.
- Gently towel-dry or air dry your hair until damp. For the best results, use a leave-in conditioner like the Volumebloom Full-Lift Volumizer Spray.
- Once completely dry, you can style your hair however you want!
Fine and limp hair is often overlooked. Some products can dry it out, while others weigh it down. Finding the perfect shampoo can be quite the challenge for folks with fine, thin hair.
The Biolage Volumebloom shampoo takes out the guesswork of finding the right shampoo. It cleans hair without stripping it dry and gives it lovely volume and shine.
This Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Shampoo review highlights all the reasons you should go out and get this shampoo right NOW. You’ll thank me when you watch your hair come to life!
More Related Product Review: