Time is sneaky.
One day you’re young and buoyant, convinced that things will always be this way.
The next morning you look in the mirror and see your very first wrinkle.
And then the existential dread sets in…
Aging is natural and happens to everyone. However, it is perfectly normal to want to delay the process as much as we can.
People go to great lengths to hold on to their youth. Fancy spa facials, massages, and Botox are just a few procedures used to erase or prevent wrinkles.
These treatments are expensive and time-consuming and not everyone has regular access to them.
But what if I told you there was an easier way to slow down wrinkles? One you could use in your own house, that doesn’t take ages, and is insanely easy to use?
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?
But such a device does exist. And it’s called LightStim for Wrinkles.
I am going to give you an in-depth review on this skincare gadget and what it does. Also, I’m going to discuss how it works and whether it lives up to its claims.
LightStim for Wrinkles Review
The LightStim for Wrinkles works by using LED and infrared light therapy to treat and eliminate wrinkles and fine lines to give you smooth and plump skin.
The treatment is FDA approved and is non-invasive. Instead, the warmth of lights working on the face is soothing.
It is a small, handheld device that needs to be plugged in before use. Here are the defining features of the LightStim gadget.
Red Light Therapy:
The LightStim uses LED and infrared red light to treat the skin. The wavelengths in these lights tighten fine lines and erase wrinkles. It nourishes the skin, making it look healthy, vibrant, and youthful.
It also works on the texture of your skin, minimizing the appearance of pores. This, in turn, makes the skin look smooth and even.
This wrinkle device is relatively small and very lightweight. It is easy to hold and very comfortable to use.
Unlike other LED masks, it isn’t bulky or overly fragile.
You can easily pack the LightStim for Wrinkles in a purse or handbag and take it with you, wherever you go. This makes it very convenient to have around.
Easy to Use:
It is also extremely easy to use. You don’t need to be a skincare pro to be able to use the LightStim.
All you need to do is plug it in, turn it on, and hold it directly against your face. The gadget does all the work and you just have to move it across your face.
The best thing about the LightStim for Wrinkles? How quickly it works.
Like the LightStim for Acne, the treatment takes just 3 minutes to work. This makes it much more convenient than collagen treatments and sheet masks, which generally take up to 20 minutes to work.
This is the million-dollar question. Does the LightStim for Wrinkles truly eliminate wrinkles?
After much deliberation, I am glad to say that it does work indeed!
The red light therapy rejuvenates the skin making it look plump and full. Also, the light is absorbed deep into the skin, giving it more volume.
This is what erases fine lines. The added volume fills out wrinkles and pushes out skin folds.
After using it for six weeks, you will notice that fine lines on your forehead and around your mouth will have faded. You can use the device every day without any problem.
After prolonged use, crow’s feet, deeper wrinkles, and nasolabial folds will no longer be visible.
However, as with most skincare products, consistency is the key. To see any visible improvement, you have to use your LightStim regularly.
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Manufacturer: LightStim
- Extremely easy to use. All you need to do is plug it in, turn it on, hold it to your face. It even has a built-in timer that goes off once the three minutes are up.
- Small and compact design. The LightStim for Wrinkles is very lightweight, which makes it very convenient to use, store, and carry around with you.
- Fast-acting. Unlike mud masks or pore strips, you don’t have to leave it on for almost half an hour. Using the device on your entire face will take no longer than 10 minutes.
- Gentle and non-invasive. Scared of injections and needles in your face? Compared to face-lifts and Botox, the LightStim is very mild and relaxing.
- Visible results. The LightStim for Wrinkles delivers improved skin. It erases fine lines, fades wrinkles, and gives you smooth and glowing skin. The red therapy lights also cause the oil glands in your skin to produce less oil, which reduces acne and clogged pores.
- Rather pricey. Although it is pretty expensive, the LightStim holds up its claims and gives you radiant and smooth skin. In my opinion, this makes it worth its price.
- Some users have said the cord is inconvenient, as the device needs to be plugged in. However, you don’t have to worry about the battery dying in the middle of your treatment, so the cord isn’t a very big deal.
Why I Recommend It:
The LightStim is easy to use, convenient to store and carry, and provides great results. It erases fine lines, reduces wrinkles, and slows down the signs of aging skin. Moreover, it will give you smooth, glowing, and healthy-looking skin.
Besides, many estheticians and spas use the LightStim for Wrinkles as a part of their anti-aging beauty treatments. This is because of the significant improvements it gives the skin.
How the LightStim for Wrinkles Works
There are two main ways the skincare device fights wrinkles.
The LightStim is special because it emits various wavelengths of light at the same time. These different colored lights work together to nourish and heal the skin.
Light Therapy (Red):
The device emits infrared, amber, and red lights. When applied directly to your face, they are absorbed by your skin. Once absorbed, they stimulate the production of collagen, which keeps the skin firm and elastic.
When it comes to skincare, prevention is always better than cure. It is best to treat aging while in your late twenties and thirties.
Not only does the LightStim for Wrinkles prevent and slow down fine lines, but it also works to treat and remove them. With regular use, your skin will be smooth, youthful, and healthy for years to come.
Aging is inevitable. But aging gracefully is real and possible. This skincare device will help you feel comfortable in your skin, no matter how old you are.
And in the end, that’s what matters.