Skin issues got you feeling down?
It happens to all of us. Breakouts, irritated and itchy skin, redness, and pigmentation.
Sometimes it gets so bad we refuse to go outside, or we hide behind three layers of high-coverage foundation.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. You don’t have to hide or feel bad about your skin all the time.
The iS Clinical Active serum promises to reduce acne and blemishes, treat hyperpigmentation and redness, and decrease fine lines and wrinkles. It also increases cell turnover, giving you fresh and radiant skin.
This serum is insanely popular among customers, celebrity aestheticians, and skincare addicts everywhere. It is even considered a Holy Grail product among enthusiasts in Reddit skincare circles.
I’m going to take a long, hard look at it in this iS Clinical Active serum review. I will also examine the ingredients in it, it’s benefits, and whether it lives up to its claims.
What Is the Serum Made Of?
The iS Clinical serum is chock-full of ingredients that are good for your skin. The serum uses natural botanical ingredients derived from plants.
It contains glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acid. This trio of acids promotes cell turnover, breaking down dead skin cells, giving you fresh and clear skin.
Here the key components of the Active Serum.
White Willow Bark Extract:
This is the source of salicylic acid, which is a miraculous ingredient. It is used to treat acne because it is oil soluble. Salicylic acid dissolves keratin plugs and debris that clogs pores.
Also, it is the best ingredient for fighting blackheads and is the best chemical exfoliant. It is gentle and gives you a clear and poreless complexion.
Sugar Cane Extract:
It is the source of glycolic acid, which is another chemical exfoliant. It promotes cell turnover and treats dullness, giving you bright and glowing skin.
This is a natural source of lactic acid. This is yet another mild exfoliant that is used to treat hyperpigmentation.
Lactic acid also stimulates the production of collagen so it reduces wrinkles, making the skin look full and plump. It also has moisturizing properties, so it is good for dryness or dehydrated skin.
Arbutin + Mushroom Extract:
These ingredients treat dullness and uneven skin tone. It also gives the other ingredients a boost, giving you a bright and even complexion.
iS Clinical Active Serum Review
Now that we know what the iS Clinical serum is made of, let’s move on to the review. The serum comes in a blue glass bottle with a dropper.
Unlike many serums, it isn’t thick or sticky. It is relatively light, but still pretty moisturizing. After applying it, your skin will tingle for a few seconds.
Here’s what caught my eye about the Clinical Active serum.
Easy to Use:
Many skincare products with acids and chemical exfoliants are a pain in the neck to use. You have to wait 10 minutes after cleansing your face to apply it. You have to wait an additional 20 minutes to apply other products after it.
However, this serum is super simple to use. There are no wait times involved. You just need to apply the serum and move on to the next step in your skincare routine.
Unlike other serums with acids, this one is incredibly mild. This makes it suitable for all skin types. Users everywhere have noted how comfortable it is to use.
The Active serum is also designed for people of all ages.Whether you’re in your 20s and you want to prevent wrinkles, or you’re in your 40s and want to reduce the signs of aging, this serum will work for you.
Visible Results and Long-Term Benefits:
I was blown away by the results this serum delivered. It visibly improves skin tones within days.
It also heals acne and blemishes, reducing redness, PIE, and hyperpigmentation.
Fine lines and wrinkles are significantly diminished. Furthermore, it evens out your skin tone, leaving you with clear and smooth skin.
Although you won’t get instant results, you will notice a massive difference in your skin within a few days. Moreover, the results are long-lasting and will keep your skin healthy in the long run.
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 1.6 x 4 inches
- Weight: 0.96 ounces
- Brand: iS Clinical
- Significant results. The iS Active serum has a plethora of benefits for your skin, all of which you can see in real time. Within a few uses, you will notice clearer, brighter skin with no redness or irritation. The serum gives you soft, even skin and treats acne and fine lines.
- No harmful ingredients. The product is skin-friendly and uses natural compounds. It is also free from parabens, silicone, and dimethicone.
- Suitable for all skin types. While perfect for acne-prone skin, the Active serum suits all skin types and ages.
- Gentle and Mild. Despite all the acids it contains, the serum is ultra-gentle on the skin. It doesn’t sting or irritate sensitive skin. Moreover, it even hydrates and moisturizes dry patches.
- Quite expensive. As this is a luxury product, it is quite pricey. However, since it has guaranteed results and countless benefits, it is well worth the money spent.
- There are several counterfeit versions of the Clinical Active serum, so make sure you get the genuine one.
Why I Recommend It:
This Clinical Active serum is amazing because it does really work. It delivers every promise it makes and gives you even and clear skin. After a few uses, you will notice your skin is much softer and smoother.
It has excellent age-defying properties and will reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Blemishes will vanish and your pores will look much smaller. All in all, it is a miraculous serum that makes your skin bright and flawless.
How to Use the Clinical Active Serum
If you’re a skincare novice, serums can be a little intimidating. Here’s how you should use the Clinical serum to get the best results.
- Wash your face, making sure every part is properly cleansed. Pat dry with a towel.
- Use a toner, if you have one. Use a little bit and pat it well into the skin.
- Take 3-4 drops of the serum and massage it into your face and neck gently with your fingertips.
- Wait a few seconds to let the serum get fully absorbed by the skin.
- Apply your moisturizer and continue with the rest of your skincare regimen.
It isn’t every day that you find a skincare product that can treat and correct multiple issues. The iS Clinical Active serum is a rare, one-of-a-kind product. It brightens the skin, treats acne, and soothes inflammation.
The serum also fixes blackheads, pigmentation, and enlarged pores. Also, it fights the signs of aging. This makes it an all-rounder and a cult favorite in the skincare world.
I hope this iS Clinical Active Serum review has helped you learn more about the product and all its benefits. With this serum, bad skin days will quickly become a thing of the past.
So, what do you think? Do you want to give the iS Clinical Active Serum a shot?
More Product Review: