Has your thick, luscious head of hair been growing thinner?
Do you find it harder and harder to recognize yourself in the mirror with every passing day?
Hair loss can be difficult to treat and come to terms with. It takes a long time to reverse the effects of hair fall and regrow the hair that has been shed.
Whether your hair loss is due to stress, diet, or other underlying hormonal issues or even chemotherapy, thinning hair can be upsetting and make you feel insecure.
Biotin supplements and minoxidil can be effective, but they work very slowly. And often, they don’t always work on their own. This is where laser hair restoration comes in.
The iRestore Laser Hair Growth System laser cap is one of the most well-known devices for treating hair loss at home. It has been praised by influencers like Huda Beauty and is quite popular among hair loss support groups.
The device is FDA-approved and can be safely used by both men and women. And I’m going to talk about everything there is to know about it in my iRestore Laser Hair Growth System review. I’m going to talk about what the device does, why I like it, and how it works.
If this sounds like something you want to try out, keep reading!
iRestore Laser Hair Growth System: What Does it Do?
If you’ve seen pictures of this funny looking helmet (or is it a cap?) you might have wondered what it does.
Well, for starters, it is called a ‘dome’ and it essentially treats hair loss using LED lights and laser technology. It is painless and almost effortless to use at home. Here’s what the device does:
Clinically Treat Hair Loss:
The iRestore laser device mainly works by treating and stopping hair loss. Whether you have thinning hair, bald spots, or a receding hairline, the device can stop it from getting worse. However, there are two conditions; it cannot reverse complete baldness or alopecia caused by major hormonal issues.
Prevent Hair Loss:
Besides slowing down hair fall, the iRestore device can prevent hair loss, especially when used with other products aimed to treat hair fall. It also encourages and accelerates hair growth, helping you regrow thicker and fuller hair.
Improves Hair Quality:
Users have noticed that the condition of their existing hair improves dramatically after using the iRestore Hair Growth System. Weak and brittle hair is transformed into healthy and shining locks. The device gives you strong roots and resilient hair.
A Closer Look at the iRestore Hair Laser Device
The laser device looks like a white helmet, the inside of which emits the LED lights. Inside the dome, there are 30 LEDs and 21 lasers that give off a certain wavelength of light.
Although it looks a little bulky, the device isn’t heavy at all. You won’t feel any discomfort as it isn’t tight either. In fact, you won’t really feel anything while using it.
A lot is going on for this hair loss device so I’ll get straight to it. Here are the things that I noticed about it right off the bat:
Easy to Use:
The device is very simple to use and there’s no complex setup needed. It comes with a user manual and an attached controller. Moreover, the LED lights turn off by themselves after each session. The inside of the dome is lined with soft cushions, so you can be comfortable during your session.
In short, all you need to do is place the dome on your head and turn it on! Sounds neat, right?
The iRestore system is very sturdy and is safe to take along wherever you go. Whether you are spending the weekend away for a work trip or going off on a long vacation, you can pack this device along with your other essentials.
Also, using the device isn’t invasive and won’t disrupt your daily routine. Each session is only 25 minutes long. You just need to pop it on and you can get back to work. Better still, you can relax with a book or settle on the couch and watch some TV while the device does its job.
Safe to Use:
Unlike other devices, this dome is absolutely safe to use and is meant to be used in the comfort of your home. There are no side effects and there is no chance of getting any kind of injury.
The device won’t overheat or hurt you in any way. Just make sure you don’t stare directly at the lasers for long and you should be fine.
Complete Hands-On Control:
The controller is easy to use and you can set things up with the push of a button. It has a clear display with a timer. You can also start, pause, and resume your session whenever you need to!
Helps Enhance Other Hair Loss Products:
We get it, hair loss products take a long time to give you noticeable results. And while waiting is a real pain in the neck, the same applies to all products meant for hair, skin, and nails.
Most hair loss products take anywhere from 6 to 9 weeks for you to see any kind of change. However, when used together with products like Biotin supplements, or hair loss shampoos like this OGX one, and special serums, you can see results much faster. This is because the device gives these products a ‘boost’ making them more effective.
Clinically Proven Results:
What makes this device stand out from other hair loss products? The fact that it has been scientifically proven to give genuine results.
In a 2017 study carried out on both men and women, the iRestore’s laser hair growth treatment was shown to result in visible hair growth in their test subjects.
Furthermore, during the research, 100% of the users saw an improvement in their hair loss. On average, there was a 43% increase in hair count for these users.
No matter how you spin it, the laser device massively improves hair and scalp health. It is effective and safe to use and will give you real results.
In fact, iRestore will refund any customer that doesn’t see visible results in six months!
Months of consistent use is guaranteed to give you reduced hair fall and renewed hair growth. As long as your hair follicles are still active, the device will work for you.
Still not convinced? I’ll let this before-and-after picture do the talking!
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 9.2 x 6.1 inches
- Weight: 1.74 pounds
- Manufacturer: iRestore
- Easy to use. The laser device is quick and simple to use. You don’t need any kind of previous experience and the user manual is extremely easy to follow.
- Clinically proven to treat hair loss. It has been shown to drastically reduce hair fall and treat alopecia. Bald spots and receding hairline will be less noticeable over time.
- Improves overall hair health. Your existing hair will look healthier and shiny. Moreover, your hair will be stronger and less prone to shedding.
- Painless and non-invasive. Instead, the dome is comfortable to use and lined with soft cushions to reduce any discomfort.
- Medical grade laser therapy. With this device, you can get the same treatment you would get at an aesthetician’s clinic. It is just as effective and you can do it right at home.
- Convenient to use. You can use it while cooking, working, or relaxing. It is easy to incorporate the device into your daily routine. Also, it is easy to transport and take with you.
- 100% of its users saw new hair growth. This makes the device effective and legitimate.
- Guaranteed money back. If you use it for six months or more with no significant results, the company will return your money.
- No side effects. The iRestore laser device is safe to use and won’t cause injury or have any unwanted side effects.
- Enhances the effects of other hair loss products. It will help your supplements and other hair loss treatments work better and faster when used together.
- Very expensive. On the other hand, it costs a fraction of what people spend on treatments at hair loss clinics. If you want to treat hair loss, this is one of the cheaper options.
- Takes a long time to give visible results. However, all hair care products take a while before you can see a significant change, so this isn’t unusual.
Why I Recommend the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System:
The iRestore laser device is an exceptional product when it comes to treating hair loss. Many hair loss products have nasty side effects or are just ineffective.
In contrast, the iRestore device ticks all the right boxes. It is easy to use, isn’t invasive or disruptive in any way. It has no negative side effects and instead works with other hair loss treatments to stop hair fall and regenerate hair growth.
Most importantly, there is scientific evidence and research to back up its claims. The device has been proven to work and its users are a testament to the fact.
Who is the iRestore Laser Meant for?
Are you wondering if the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System will work for you? Chances are, it will. If you fall under any of the categories mentioned below, the iRestore device will suit you just fine.
- People with thinning hair, receding hairlines, and bald patches. The device will reverse the effects of hair loss and help your hair regrow.
- People who have hair fall related to stress, diet, environment, and medication.
- Anyone who wants healthier and stronger hair. Even if you don’t have significant hair loss, the device can help make your brittle strands strong and healthy.
- Those who want to make their hair loss supplements and hair care products work better or more effectively.
- People with hair loss who are willing to invest time into treating their hair and can use the device consistently over months at a stretch.
On the other hand, if you are completely bald and have been for years, the device will not work for you as the hair follicles need to be active for the lasers to be effective.
Moreover, this process takes months to work and requires a level of patience and dedication. If you need a quick solution to your hair loss, this device won’t be able to help you.
How Does the iRestore Laser System Work?
I was pretty curious about the science behind this laser device. And I have to admit, the reasoning is amazing in its simplicity. The iRestore laser hair growth treatment uses lasers and LED light that delivers specific frequencies of light to the hair follicles.
These wavelengths or frequencies targeted at the follicles stimulate growth and boost the metabolism of the cells on the scalp. This, in turn, speeds up the re-growing process. Over time, the weaker, unhealthy hair will shed off and be replaced by stronger, thicker hair.
Users might notice that their hair will shed more during the initial stages of using the device. This isn’t anything to worry about, as the hair that falls off will grow back.
The device also improves blood circulation to the scalp and hair follicles. This means that your follicles will receive more oxygenated blood and nutrients, stimulating growth and regeneration. All these factors will help increase hair growth and thickness, making your hair stronger and healthier.
How Do I Use the iRestore Hair Growth System?
Like I said earlier in this review, the device is extremely easy to use, especially if you’re a beginner in these things. This is how you can use the iRestore Laser System to get the most out of your device:
- Make sure your hair and scalp are completely dry before you begin.
- Connect the dome to the AC adapter and plug the adapter to your power source.
- Place the dome on your head and use the hand-held controller to start the device. If necessary, you can use the controller to pause your session and restart it again.
- Each session lasts for 25 minutes. After your session is done, the timer will alert you and the lasers/LED lights will turn off on their own.
- Use the device every other day for the first 16 weeks. After that, you should use the dome once or twice a week, or as necessary to maintain your hair’s health.
If you are using supplements, shampoos, oils, or serums; continue using them in tandem along with this device. Also, make sure you keep your scalp clean and dry. Don’t style your hair with heat tools and make sure you drink plenty of water.
Hair loss can create a vicious cycle. You stress out over hair fall, and this makes your hair loss even worse. And the cycle continues.
It can also give you poor self-esteem and make you feel insecure. And unfortunately, people can judge you for your appearance. But you don’t have to suffer in silence. As this iRestore Laser Hair Growth System review tells you, hair loss is reversible.
This device will stop your hair fall and help new hair grow and take its roots. Stronger roots mean strong and resilient hair. Slowly but surely you will notice fewer hairs on your pillow in the morning, as well as fewer hairs, shed when you wash or brush your hair. All you need is patience and some time.
So, what do you think? Do you think the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System is worth a shot?
More Related Product Review: