Unless you’ve been living under a rock, there’s a good chance that you’ve heard of the Luna Mini 2 Facial Cleansing Brush.
That brings us to the question; is the Luna Mini 2 as good as everyone claims?
This FOREO Luna Mini 2 review will take a long, hard look at this skincare device to determine whether it really works. I will also examine why the Luna Mini 2 is beneficial to the skin and how to use it to get the best results.
Keep reading to find out more about the Luna Mini 2 Cleansing Brush!
Luna Mini 2 Facial Cleansing Brush Review
Let’s get right into the FOREO Mini 2 review. This little skincare gadget comes in 6 different colors. This gives customers lots of options when choosing how they want their Luna Mini 2 to look like.
They are tiny and disk-shaped, making them easy to store in small bathroom cupboards or vanities. Overall, I found them to be adorable and very aesthetically pleasing.
The Luna face brush mini uses T-Sonic pulsations to deep clean skin and remove makeup, sebum, and dirt from your face. The device will vibrate and the pulsations clean below the skin’s outer surface.
The idea of a battery-operated cleaning brush isn’t new. Any Clarisonic or Acnefree Deep Cleansing Duo review will tell you how popular these devices are. However, what sets the Luna Mini 2 is that it is much smaller, lighter, and more compact than spin brushes.
Also, it is made of silicon, which makes it gentler on the skin and easier to clean. Sounds great, right?
But it gets better! I found these to be the defining features of the FOREO Luna Mini 2.
No two people share the same kind of skincare needs. Moreover, a person’s skincare requirements change depending on the circumstances.
Besides coming in different colors, the Mini 2 Brush has 8 adjustable intensities, so your cleaning routine can be completely customized. There are also 3 zones of varying touch point thickness to use on different parts of your face.
Easy to Use:
Along with being small and light, the device is simple to use. You just have to turn it on and move it across your face in circular motions.
It is also battery operated and cordless, so you won’t have to stay glued to a plug point while using it.
Flexible and Convenient:
The Luna Mini 2 is suitable for all skin types. It is very gentle and won’t irritate sensitive skin. This makes it a pretty versatile skincare product, so you can go ahead and give it to your friend as a gift!
Also, it is travel-friendly and reasonably sturdy. As a result, you can toss it in your bag when going out of town. Since it is very small, it won’t be an added burden.
So, what does the Luna Mini face brush do? Why is it so well-loved?
To put things simply, because the brush actually works!
The T-Sonic pulsations deep clean the skin, removing oil, dirt, and dead cells. Furthermore, it gently removes blackheads and tightens pores.
The vibrations feel like a nice, relaxing face massage. After use, your skin will feel super soft and clean.
The best thing about the device is that it both cleans and exfoliates your skin without stripping moisture.
While many Luna face brush reviews claim that it doesn’t work, I’ve noticed it’s because many people tend to expect instant results. On the other hand, users who have used the brush for 4-6 weeks all saw visible improvement in their skin.
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.2 x 3 inches
- Weight: 3.36 ounces
- Manufacturer: FOREO
- Small and compact. This skincare gadget is tiny, making it easy to store and carry. It was meant to be the travel-friendly mini companion face brush to the FOREO Luna facial cleansing brush.
- It makes for a relaxing experience. Using the Luna Mini 2 Brush feels a bit like getting a light massage.
- Easy to use. The device does all the work for you. You just need to move it around your face every couple of seconds.
- Long battery life. Charging the Luna Mini 2 takes around an hour. Once fully charged, you can use it up to 300 times. In short, you just have to charge it every 5 months.
- Great results. The device deep cleans the skin, making it soft and smooth. It also improves circulation, reducing puffiness. The mini brush also doubles as an exfoliator and buffs off dead cells, improving skin texture.
- Expensive. Although it has a hefty price tag, the Luna Mini 2 brush is a great skincare investment. The device lasts for ages and gives you great skin in the long run.
- Many people complain about not seeing immediate results. However, skincare products take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks to show and dramatic changes. With a little time, this device will transform your skin.
Why I Recommend It:
The FOREO Luna Mini 2 is easy to use, easy to store, and easily gives you better skin. After the first use, you will notice softer, smoother skin.
Over time, it will clean blocked pores and blackheads, improve circulation, and give you radiant, plump skin. If you want to invest in a luxury skincare product, this one is an excellent choice.
The Technology Behind the Luna Mini 2
As you’ve noticed from this Luna Mini 2 review, T-sonic pulsations are the driving force behind the device. It emits up to 8000 pulsations per minute, which are absorbed by the skin.
The pulsations deep clean the skin, purifying it from within. It can also remove 99.95% of the bacteria and built-up dead skin on your face. Furthermore, it cleans every last bit of makeup from your skin.
Also, the silicone bristles are very gentle and non-abrasive, so they won’t irritate the skin.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Luna Mini 2 Brush
Many of the FOREO Luna negative reviews are because people use the device incorrectly. This is how you should use the Luna Mini to get the best results.
- Before you start, make sure the device is charged. Wet the Luna Mini 2 and keep it within reach.
- Using clean hands, apply cleanser to your entire face.
- Gently move the Luna Mini 2 in circular motions across your face. Using the brush on your whole face should take a minute.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry your face.
Make sure your device is clean, as an unwashed one will lead to FOREO Luna breakouts.
Also, you might be tempted to use the Luna Mini 2 twice a day. Remember, too much of a good thing can end up being bad for you.
It is best to be careful about frequent exfoliation. Using it twice a day might be a little too much for your skin and can cause over-exfoliated, raw skin.
Keep track of how your face feels and listen to what your skin tells you. Does your skin feel dry? Dehydrated? Sore and inflamed? If so, then you need to tone down using your Luna brush.
A good idea is to start off by using it twice a day and gradually reducing it to once a day.
Dull and irritated skin often happen when you don’t clean your face thoroughly. It is easy to slack off on washing your face after a long tiring day.
That’s where this device comes in handy. It does all the deep cleaning and exfoliating for you, and helps you relax too.
Hopefully, this FOREO Luna Mini 2 review will help you make up your mind in case you’re on the fence about getting it. It makes smooth and clear skin very achievable. All in all, this precious skincare gadget pays for itself many times over.
Are you going to make the Luna Mini 2 brush your next big skincare purchase?
More Related Product Review: