In this article you will get to know about a unique hair styling tool named BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightener to understand why you should have this in your vanity immediately.
Not all of us are born with luscious, smooth and gorgeous hair. The majority of us work really hard to achieve a look like that. Let’s be honest, no hair dryer or hair straightening tool can give you the sleek and shine of a pin straight hairdo. You love how it looks when you get back from the hair salon, but every time you try to straighten your hair at home, things start to get too tough. After you are done with it, you realise they are not even that straight. They look frizzy and dry and there is nothing you can do but to sigh.
Well not anymore as I have a great device to make all of your hair struggle go away in a matter of seconds. Let’s learn more in this BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin flat iron review.
Why I Enjoy Using BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightener
There are a lot of hair straighteners in the market but nothing can come close to the quality and reputation of BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightener. You can tell this brand really values their product based on the way This flat iron looks and performs. The construction is sturdy and durable while the features are unique and practical.
To help you decide whether this is the hair straightener you need, I have gathered some things I really enjoyed and appreciated about this product.
Sleek Design – Styling Flexibility:
The straightening iron has ultra thin plates that can reach your roots easily. If you are frustrated by the lack of root coverage in hair straighteners, you are really going to enjoy this product.
As the plates are only 1-inch thin, you can use it to make pin straight styles or effortless beach waves with this instant heating flat iron. It is very convenient to come up with a hair look in just under ten minutes. It is really helpful especially when I am having a busy day where I have no time to put in any effort.
Nano Titanium Technology – Smooth & Shiny Hair:
The BaBylissPRO hair straightener is designed with nano titanium technology making it one of the lightest flat iron in the market. When your hair is not straightened properly, light does not reflect from it and it looks dull and dehydrated.
Due to the nano titanium heating system, you have to go over each section only once to get that desired pin straight look. The straighten your hair looks the shinier it gets. So you can get salon-quality style hair in minutes simply by using this unique flat iron.
Ceramic Heater – Instant Heat & Protection:
Unlike average hair straighteners, BaBylissPRO comes with a ceramic heater. Ceramic heaters allow constant heat without any disruptions. I love this feature because it does not require me to wait ten minutes for it to get warm. The moment you switch it on, it is ready to go.
Due to the ceramic heating technology, it evenly distributes the heat which means there is little to no heat damage. Typical hair straighteners do not have temperature control and it dehydrates the hair and makes it frizzy. BaBylissPRO Titanium Flat Iron gives your hair a renewed vibrancy and vitality.
Ultra-Thin Iron – Lightweight and Easy:
Due to its ultra-thin design, BaBYlissPRO is an excellent option for anyone who is looking for a lightweight and easy to carry straightener on the go. This flat iron comes with 50 heat settings and 5-inch extended plates. This makes it really easy to straighten your hair without compromising your time.
I have noticed it is really easy to make effortless waves even on long hair due to the 5-inch pates. So whether you need a new straightener for your daily life or a flexible one to travel with, you can not find a better alternative than BaBylissPRO.
How You Can Style Your Hair with Nano Titanium:
There is not much to tell to be quite honest with you. This straightener is so easy to use that anyone can create amazing hairstyles with it. I do have some tips and tricks I like to follow before I straighten my hair and during it.
- Apply Hair Protectants: Before I start flat ironing my hair, I like to put a heat protectant gel or serum. This helps to create a barrier between my hair and the heat and saves me from unwanted heat damages.
- Blow-Dry Your Hair: I like to blow dry my hair before straightening it. This depends on the type of hair you have. I have 2B/2C hair that is hard to straighten. If you have low-moisture hair, try to air dry it.
- Select a Heat Level: pick a heat setting that is most suited for your hair. The higher the heat is, the more likely it is to damage your hair. So be mindful and cautious with it. I like to select according to the quality of my hair. If it is dehydrated and dry, I choose a lower setting than usual.
- Section Up Your Hair: The best thing is, you do not have to wait for BaBylissPRO to heat up. So start by dividing your hair into two even sections right in the middle. Clip one side away and divide the other half in small sections. Each section should be 1-2 inches max.
- Start From The Back: When you begin, start with the sections from the back and place the hair straightener as close to your roots as possible. As BaBylissPRO is ultra-thin, you can reach all the baby hair to get a smooth, sleek look.
- Go Through Each Section Individually: You have to go through each section one by one. The good thing is, you do not have to repeat any parts to get the perfect straight. This is due to its ceramic heating system. Just remember not to hold the flat iron in one place for too long.
- Apply Hairspray or Hair Oil: I like to finish the hair with a texture spray or hair oil depending on the look I am going for. If I want a sexy, messy style, I would apply a texture spray just on the roots. I use hair oil if my hair needs a little extra shine.
Reasons to Avoid
While BaBylissPRO Nano-Titanium flat iron has become one of my favorite, there are a few drawbacks that you need to keep in mind:
- This is a titanium-plated flat iron. While this is great for making your hair pin straight, it can easily overheat and damage your hair.
- If you are a beginner at hair styling or straightening, this might make it harder for you. This is a very good product but titanium hair styling tools work very differently from normal hair tools or ceramic ones. They are high maintenance and difficult to adapt.
If you want to know the difference between titanium and ceramic hair tools, you should keep on reading to make the right decision for you.
How To Clean Your BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightener
It is really easy to clean your flat iron. You just need three things:
- Napkin or a soft cloth
- Rubbing Alcohol
Now all you need to do it plug the flat iron and put it under the running water. Just kidding, you have to follow three simple steps:
- Lightly warm up the flat iron and then unplug it (seriously be careful).
- Moisten your fabric with water and rub it on the warm plates of the iron.
- Apply rubbing alcohol to the soft cloth and wipe the surfaces again.
Repeat this process according to the dirt and dust on the plates. Let it completely dry before you want to use it again.
Ceramic vs. Titanium Flat Iron: What’s the Difference?
While choosing a flat iron, you need to decide whether you want a titanium hair straightener or a platinum one. In order to decide which one is best for your hair, you need to know the differences between them.
I have prepared a comparison table of ceramic vs titanium flat iron to make the difference crystal clear for you.
|Titanium has better heat transfer and it can heat up faster than ceramic flat irons. It takes approximately 15 to 20 seconds for titanium hair straighteners to heat up.|
It takes approximately 30 to 45 seconds for a Ceramic hair straightener to heat up properly.
|Titanium flat iron is durable, resistant and suitable for heavy salon usage. This is mostly used on professional hair styling tools.||Ceramic is proven to be cost efficient at the same time reliable. As it is easy to use, it is perfect for at home usage.|
Titanium hair straightener is the fastest type of hair straightener you can find. This makes it also very prone to heat damages. You need to be careful with temperature settings while using it.
Ceramic flat irons are very reputable for their even heat distribution quality. As it does not create hot spots, it minimizes hair damage and frizz.
As titanium heats up extremely well, it is ideal for coarse and thick hair. If you have damaged hair, it’s not recommended to use.
Any type of hair can use ceramic hair straightener due to its even heat distribution. If you have thin and fragile hair, use the lowest heat setting.
Titanium hair straightener is used by professional hair stylists so you can understand how versatile it is. However, it is not the easiest tool to use at home. If you are confident in your skill only then you should go for it.
Ceramic hair straightener is a very easy going product. So it is ideal for anyone who wants to create a quick hair look.
The Bottom Line:
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightener is a premium quality hair straightener ideal for professional styling and at home straightening. As it contains titanium plate and ceramic heater, it has the best of both worlds. With more surface area than traditional fat irons, you can cover more hair and take big sections- perfect if you are blessed with long hair.
I appreciate how it can reach my roots to help me achieve a sleek, professional look and on weekends can turn my hair into gorgeous beach waves that I can flaunt everywhere.